Friday, March 10, 2017

Pink Blush

Is there really even a cuter shop name than shop Pink Blush?? I mean, its pretty darn cute! Back when I was prego with Blakely I purchased my first item from them and fell in LOVE with the quality and cuteness!  //I included a picture down below//




I was so excited when Alisha from shop pink blush reached out and wanted to collab, of course not only for me but for my friends to also win a $50 shop credit. Since spring is right around the corner I picked out a super cute kimono from their shop. I love love love it! This kimono will definitely be on repeat. Did you know shop pink blush offers maternity and women clothing?




 Kimonos are so easy to dress up or down in my opinion. Next time I wear mine I'll pair it with some distressed short and a tank for a more casual look. Be sure to check out their shop for some super cute and affordable clothing!

You can find the kimono I'm wearing here.




Back when I was 35 weeks with Blakely Kate!

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of PinkBlush as well!!! Love all of these beautiful pieces :) Thank you for sharing!

    xoxo,
    Amanda
    misslulupearlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete