Friday, November 18, 2016

Matching Christmas Jammies

If you know, me then you know I'm slightly obsessed with my kids "twinning." I just can't help myself! I think its the cutest thing although I'm sure they are going to kill me once they are older. Every year I like to buy matching Pajamas for Christmas and on Christmas Eve they get to wear them. We read christmas stories, make santa cookies and watch a movie to get extra excited for christmas morning. I love this little tradition of ours.

Here's a little flashback of Christmas 2014 and 2015



So far, all three years we have only bought Carter's Pajamas. Not only for the price but the quality and cuteness you just can't beat. We bought ours at the Carters outlet a few months ago for only $10 a set.



I've picked out my favorites from the carters pajama line this year for both boys and girls. They are sold out online of the ones we have but you can find similar ones for girls here and boys here or try your luck at the store! 





No comments:

Post a Comment